Our ultimate AIM in everything we do is to share the Gospel in word and deed and to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ who died and rose and stands without equal as God and Savior of all.
- We believe in one God, Creator of all things, holy, unchanging, infinitely perfect, all-powerful, all-knowing, and eternally existing in a loving unity of three equally divine Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Old and New Testament Scriptures stand alone as the holy, inspired Word of God and serve as the supreme and final authority in all matters of faith and life.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is God incarnate, fully God and fully man. He was sent by God the Father, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, was crucified, died, and was buried. He rose again bodily on the third day, ascended into heaven, is seated at the right hand of the Father, and will come again to judge the living and the dead.
- We believe that human beings are created by God in His image. But once man defied God by sinfully choosing his own way, we all became sinners by nature, alienated from God, and under His wrath. Only by accepting by faith God’s gracious work of salvation through the crucifixion of Jesus Christ for our sins and His subsequent resurrection from the dead can we receive the gift of eternal life by being redeemed, rescued, and reconciled to God.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit glorifies Jesus Christ in all He does as Counselor, Comforter, Companion, and Teacher. With respect to conversion, He convicts the world of guilt, He causes repentant sinners to be reborn, and He places every believer into the body of Christ as a child and heir of God. The Holy Spirit indwells, illuminates, guides, equips, empowers, and unifies believers to glorify God through Christ-like living and service within the church.